Saturday, August 06, 2005

heaven's door

i am supposed to be in school since 2 hours ago but apparently, my stupid stomach decides to throw its ridiculous tantrum and i had to stay in my toilet to appease it. it got so bad, i decided not to risk whatever and stay at home. just in case.

next week is a long break for me i tell you. all thanks to singapore and her birthday. i figure i should be trying my best to catch up with the syllabus in school and stuff but as the saying goes, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. i miss my bestfriend, sleep, so much i think i can cry.

anyway, i have been trying to hunt down tabs for certain songs but got bored after awhile. so i switched to completing my davincicode. i even played my fantastic4 plugin and it is rather entertaining. am contemplating whether or not i should go have fun with my batman hoverdisc. ohwell.

ytd we had soccer training and its just okay. the schband was playing by the tracks and there's this ndp rehearsal thingy going on both outdoor and indoor. firstly, the uniform ppl march like nincompoops with bad coordination. it din help if the one in charge is garbage herself. she got so annoying and i had to relent to temptation and switch off her only help, the mic. seeing her wonder about the sudden mic defiance is better then attending training for that day.

then for the indoor rehearsal, its crap. i only semi-enjoyed the song melvin is gonna parttake in bcos the rest either had losers or bathroom singers(as quoted by star). hahahaa.

after that, i met up with vincent cos i din wanna travel down to parkway. saw sean and his stupid face and settled down with some tomyam! i love my tenyrbud to the max please. i would have rot if not for him.

i feel like taking over jigsawpuzzle world! join me, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home